CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I never know what to expect!

This morning I had gone upstairs to put the laundry in the dryer. I could hear Isaiah downstairs in the office, seemingly having a great time with something.



This is what I saw as I came downstairs:






He had that swing really moving! Too bad you can't see his face, had the biggest ol' smile on it you have ever seen! I'm pretty sure he had been waiting for me to go upstairs all morning so that he could try out the swing. It's Jasmine's, so he has never got to go for a ride. I'm pretty sure he's been thinking, "I could make that thing really go if they would let me!"

Well, he finally got his turn. I slowed it down so I could take another pic of him but it didn't last long, he had that thing zinging before he could say, "Cheese"!!

2 comments:

Kandi said...

That's funny! I think he looks forward to you leaving the room. Isn't he the one that had fun with the paper shredding? Cute!

Tari said...

Yep, that was him! He's just so darn cute when he does stuff that it's really hard to say anything with a straight face.