Sometimes you just have to suck it up and buy the dollhouse. I didn't want to spend the money but to be honest, I knew that two little girls would LOVE it.....and (most importantly) play nicely, together for hours on end!!!!! It's true, they do!!! And then there are the two hours when Savannah is napping and Talisha has it all to herself! That girl can carry on 5 conversations at once, as she plays all the characters in her story. It's quite comical to be in a different room and listen to what she's actually saying!!!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Doll house must have....
The problem is I would need 3. I did the one doll house and with 5 girls around the same age it was a MONSTER house. So needless to say we had to go with out. Even the play kitchen....not a pritty sight.
So they are both stored for grandbabies....
So true!
I used to think play kitchens were a waste of money for toddlers, but now the my 3 year old has the older's hand me down I get it.
How do you get missionary Little People? I thought the kids must have just drawn the tags, but it looks like at least one had scriptures.
sfzrcI think I got them at Deseret Book.....if it wasn't there it was Seagull Book. They are cute little missionaries!!!
Wow, nice typing! Sorry, had a baby on my lap and one in the front pack!
Post a Comment