Wow, can it really be the end of summer???? Today was everyone's first day, except Samantha's. The high school has only freshman come today and then everyone else starts tomorrow. Lucky Sam got one more day to stay home with me.
They all were so excited to go to school this morning. Everyone had definite ideas of what their "first day" outfit would be. So funny to watch the boys pick out their outfits. Tanner, a 4th grader, was all about comfort. Levi, now in 6th, was all about "looking good"!!!! Thomas, in 2nd, didn't really care. Vanessa, in 1st, was totally about what was "cute". She had to ask her older sisters this morning, which shoes looked the cutest with her outfit. She didn't bother asking me.....what's that supposed to mean???? Well, to be honest, I ask the teenage girls if my outfit looks ok all the time, so she went to the right source!

2 comments:
They all look great! How fun! Forest Grove doesn't start until tomorrow (Wed) and Kinders don't start until Thursday.
I'm excited to see Mateo off and nervous for Jaxon for his first day on Thurs. I have to do the traditional photos of them getting on the school bus. I love those back to school photos with the backpacks, too!!
Here's to a great school year for everyone (especially the moms)!
It's great that they all have their own style and were ready to go for their first day! Happy school year all.
Post a Comment