It doesn't get any better than watching your boys play football on a Saturday afternoon! They are so fun to watch at this age. Levi and Tanner's games are all on the same day, at the same time, at the same location. Sounds handy but not so much......just means I don't get to see both boys play the whole game. At half time I swap to go watch the other boy. Scott got sucked in to being the defensive coach for Levi's team, so he misses seeing Tanner's games altogether! So it's just me running back and forth, from field to field.
I miss all the good stuff but thankfully, one of the dads on Levi's team is there with his camera, taking lots of great shots. Levi informs me after the games that I "missed all of his touchdowns"!! But at least we got a picture of one! I did however, get to see Tanner's great tackle! He and another guy, totally sandwiched this kid!! Thankfully all 3 of them were under 70 lbs., so no tears when they got up.


1 comment:
i hear you! Only our games are at opposite ends of the valley for example....bountiful and Magna....Grantsville (Tooele) and Woods Cross! So I mostly get to see Garrett's games as Chad is Head Coach for Kaden's team! It's still so great but I feel so bad being at Kaden and Chads games....sniff sniff! I try to atleast make it to part of it even if it's one quarter! ha ha ha Lots of van mileage happenin' here!
Post a Comment