CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hair.....Part 2!!!

I finally finished Vanessa's hair!!!  It seemed to take forever, but it's done and I love the end result.....and so does she so that makes it all worth it!!!  Take a look at these pics!! 

This was taken before we cut it!

She liked it but said there was no way she wanted hair that long!!

Here it is!!! 

We put a few strands of copper in it just to give it some pizazz!!!  She loves it!!
 
 
 
 
I wasn't sure if we were ever going to finish and then my hands started to cramp and I was sooooo done but it's all good now and she absolutely loves her new hair.  I'm so thankful that I am able to do this for her.  Living where we do, there are not a lot of options to have her hair done professionally and so this is the next best thing!!
 
Now to start Miss Jasmine's hair!!!!  Stay tuned for more pics!!
 


1 comment:

Sandi said...

Wow! It looks so good!