This year we still had family in town from the funeral. My oldest brother was still here with 4 of his kids. It was so fun to include them in our festivities!!
As usual we made cake doughnuts for our doughnut eating contest! We also made 10 dozen sugar cookies (we used some for the 'cake walk'), most got eaten shortly after they came out of the oven!
We got a few pictures but I kept forgetting because I was laughing too much most of the time! Haha...we had a lot of fun! Anytime extended family is here we have a good time and this was no exception!
Cousins busy rolling out cookies while our kids were in school!
So many yummy cookies!!
Lots of snuggles with Miss Olivia!
Little cuties trying to get their doughnuts!
It's hard work to get those things in your mouth without using your hands!
Haha, these two were quite the pair!
Good job, girls!!
Haha, there was lots of laughing going on!
Cake walk!!!
Lots of fun, lots of laughter, lots of eating, lots of smiles.......I would say it was a good night!

.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment