Sabrina did Talisha's hair this time around! And can I just say how nice it was to have someone else doing hair besides just me! We used a new type of hair this time and we love the way it's turning out!!! Here are a couple of pictures of Talisha!!
Ready for school today! I love that outfit on her!
Cute smile!
You can see the copper that we weaved into the back. Just a little bit for color but she loves it!!!
I am still working on Vanessa's hair! It's going to take me a month of Sundays to finish! She has soooo much hair!!! I started Jazzy's hair this morning. So cute! She always complains that she is the only girl at school with short hair.....not for long! Her hair should end up about like Talisha's when we we're done! More pics soon....hopefully. If my hands hold out!! I don't know how people do this for a living?? After two days, my hands are so done! Haha....the price we pay for new hair styles!




1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment