There are times when having a big family pays off! When we got in to town, I looked into Preschool classes that were offered at the local rec center. We have always done that in whatever town we lived in and been pleased with what they had to offer. I went in and took a look around and found that in this town, they had soooo much more to offer!!!
The rec center here is huge! I mean, huge!! They offer all the same types of classes that we're used to but the actual facility is amazing! There are a couple of huge swimming pools, including a small one for the little ones, an incredible rock climbing area, several basketball courts, racquetball, bikes, treadmills, weights and my favorite: an indoor wood floor, track! It's up on the 2nd floor and basically goes around the perimeter of the building! But being indoors means we can use it any time of the day, in any weather and it's still comfortable!!!
We actually signed up for a one year family membership! My parents signed up as well! Even Scott's mom signed up so we all have access to this amazing building! My parents get up and go running at 5 in the morning! Sometimes Levi and Tanner go with them! They shoot hoops, or play racquetball. Tanner also enjoys running with Grandma and Papa! Nana enjoys walking on the track and is excited to try out their pool! She loves swimming!
Last night Sabrina and I decided to hit the track! It's been way too long since we were able to get out and go running and we have missed it! It felt good to run!
The crazy thing is we only pay like $50 bucks a month for our whole family to have access to all these great activities! The kids that are 12 and older can get dropped off and spend a couple of hours there without having a parent with them! Tanner and Levi took advantage of that for the first time last night! They swam, played hoops and wore themselves out for a couple of hours!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!
On a different topic, it was 18 out this morning when we woke up!!! I'm guessing it's still shorts weather in Arizona. But that's ok because the blue skies and Fall leaves on the ground totally make up for the cold here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I so want to move there.....Just wait I'm coming soon just watch me.
I can't wait! I will find you a house! I'm not joking, you totally need to come!!!!
I bet those "kids eat free" places don't know what hit 'em after you guys leave!
Hahahaha, you are sooo right Sandi!!!
Post a Comment