CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yee-Haw!!!!

Last night I went to get my hair trimmed.  As I was sitting there, a kid came in to get his hair cut.  He was about 19 or 20.  After his hair was cut, the stylist asked if he wanted it washed.  He said "No, but can I get my eyebrows waxed?"  He actually just needed his unibrow waxed, he said.  As he sat down in the chair, they stylist kept telling him to relax.  "You need to relax your whole face", she said, "Or it's not going to work!"  As she yanked off the wax strip, he yelled "Ouch!!"

My stylist and I giggled a few times because it was so funny to have this kid be so stressed about getting waxed.

As it turns out, he was a bull rider.  After he left, his stylist said that he usually comes in all beat up.  Double black eyes, missing half his eye brow, road rash covering his face, bruises all over the place and yet when it was time to wax his eyebrows, he could hardly sit still in the chair!!

Had to giggle about that!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Boys are wusses when it come to beauty!