CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Best Years Of My Life!!



I can honestly say that the best years of my life have been spent with the man of my dreams!!!  I am so blessed to be with a man who loves me unconditionally, a man who sticks by me through thick and thin, a man who would do anything for me, a man who is concerned about my happiness and comfort at all times.....a man I call my husband. 

We are celebrating our wedding anniversary today.  21 years of joys and sorrows, of learning and growing, of laughter and tears.  I wouldn't trade a day of it!

Happy Anniversary to my Sweetheart!

I'll like you forever
I'll love you for always
Forever and ever my Sweetheart you'll be!


4 comments:

our big bus said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE......

Sandi said...

Congrats! Did you make those cookies? So adorable!

stayfly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tari said...

I wish.....nope, instead just found them online. And since Scott was actually out of the state on our special day, I guess that's a good thing I didn't really make them. I would have just had to eat them so they didn't dry out! Hahaha....