After eating chili and cornbread, we jumped into the fun! We played pin the nose on the jack o' lantern, bean bag toss, fishing for popcorn balls and a doughnut eating contest (without using your hands)!!! The great part was, everyone participated....even the grandparents! :) Here are a few pics!
Go Talli!
Nice try, Levi!
Nana was close!
Right on Vanessa!
Go Grandma!!
She was sooo excited to fish!
He was excited too. He just has a funny way of showing it! Hahaha..
Tanner was reeling in a whopper!!!
This was the best game of the night!!! Lots of laughs for sure!!!
Random strangers! Just kidding....friends from school!
We had to keep yelling to Izzy, "No hands!!" He would just grab that thing and shove it in his mouth real quick!
Papa rocked this game!! Impressive for sure!
Sabrina and another random friend!
Miss Jazz was tough competition!
My mouth was sooo tired of chewing! Homemade cake doughnuts take longer to chew than fluffy ones!! Haha....
Well, there ya have it!!! It was a fun night! I love Fall and especially love spending time with my family! They look forward to this night every year! And hopefully they will remember these days long after they grow up and leave home! Hope you all had a fun, safe night!

4 comments:
I can't remember... but do you guys attend your ward Halloween party? Sabrina sure does have a lot of random guy friends from school! :) Remember when Scott said he was glad his girls were homely looking so he wouldn't have to worry about guys? Ha Ha! Not so much anymore, huh!
Haha, he wishes they were 'homely'...She has no desire to have a boyfriend her senior year but that doesn't stop the guys from hoping!
We don't usually go to the trunk or treat at the church....I just can't justify the candy. It makes no sense to me to give them stuff we never eat, they just don't need it. It's the one holiday that makes no sense to me. But we love celebrating Fall! :)
Such a fantastic tradition. I should follow your example.
It looks like you guys had so much fun!!! I'm glad you took so many pictures!! I can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment