Well, here we are...almost a week at our new home. Tonight, Levi asked me where Vanessa's room was. Hmmm, the house is really big and there are lots of bedrooms, but seriously? I had to laugh. You can tell he is a boy and has better things to fill his head with!
I will have to post a pic of our backyard. You probably remember what our previous backyard looked like. Concrete and pool. This one is grass and trees as far as the eye can see!!! Horses to the left, horses to the right, cows as well! Yeah, life is a little different! Kids are outside all day, playing in the dirt, running down to the creek, giving each other rides on the riding lawn mower (and actually mowing the grass willingly!), picking veggies from the previous owner's garden (thank you!!), and overall just having a great time!
We still have not actually signed papers on our house. The seller/builder is still trying to finish the house. Did I mention how thrilling it is to move into a house that is 95% finished?? It's mostly done but there are enough things that are not done to make it exciting! For example, the master bath. Sigh...it will be beautiful and amazing when it's done and we're super close now but still not able to use it. For now, we trudge up to the 4th floor and use the bathroom up there to shower in the mornings. It's a cute little bathroom up there but I will be so happy to be able to use my bathroom. It's amazing how much we take for granted the little things in life! :)
I have some pretty funny stories that I hope to get on here in the next couple of days. It's been so crazy, sometimes all we can do is laugh! And come to think of it, we do an awful lot of laughing around here!!!
All the grandparents are adjusting well and are mostly unpacked and getting settled. They are adjusting to the fact that there are now several children in and out of their doors, several times a day! Our kiddos are loving having them all here!!!! Such a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment