CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Thought You Should Know......

After much discussion and thought, Vanessa has decided to give birth to "only brown boys" and will adopt a little white girl so that she doesn't have to "do" hair.

This is a constant topic of conversation whenever we are doing her hair. "Mama, I don't want to worry about doing hair when I'm a Mom. If I just have boys, then that's easy.....but I want to have girls too. But doing brown girls hair is sooooo hard and it takes sooooo long."

I'm looking forward to her only "giving birth to brown boys"!!!! That I gotta see!

1 comment:

Lars said...

I've read this post over and over {ahem} and every time it makes me smile. Yeah, I remember thinking marriage and kids would be something I had more control over too. ha ha

Hope you are still enjoying your pool days.