CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pre-school Graduation!

Ready for her big day!

Sisters!

Sorry Izzy, you got cropped.....well, only because you were making that really goofy face.

One of the cakes.....the one with her name on it!

Her cute paper doll self!

Talisha with her teachers!




Yay for pre-school graduation!!! Talisha did a great job. They sang a couple of cute songs and then received their certificates and that was it!!!!! She loved going to pre-school all year and is looking forward to kindergarten in the fall. She is quite the little social butterfly!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Where did you find that dress!? I haven't seen one of those in years... she is so cute!

Tari said...

Kelly, years ago when I only had two little girls, I used to drive into Portland to the Daisy Kingdom store. I would buy their samples...the ones already made up! Sam wore it, Sabrina wore it, a cousin wore it, Vanessa wore it.....I used to have tons of others but over the years I sold them to the resale stores. This one is our favorite!!!