CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthday Girl!!

This is how she would chose to spend every minute of her birthday....in the pool!! And thanks to her super nice dad, it was even heated for her!!

Beautiful girl!
(I love the look on Levi's face in the background as he plays with Jazz!)

Ready to get the party started!!!

Strawberries, cake and whip cream! Are you starting to notice a pattern here???? Our kids LOVE strawberries!!!

This girl loves music! She loves to sing and dance! This was by far her favorite gift!!!!
Monday was Vanessa's birthday! We celebrated by swimming in the pool and having a bbq! Those are two of her favorites!! Vanessa is such a sweet girl. She is full of laughter and smiles! She is an awesome big sister and loves to help take care of her baby sister, Jasmine.....even if that means changing messy diapers!!! Yep, she's the best!!!
I am so blessed that she is part of our family. I love you Vanessa! Happy Birthday!!!





No comments: