CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yipes!!!!

Savannah was saying her prayers tonight and I almost laughed right out loud in the middle of them!!!

"Please help me become a ballerina. And please bless me that I can trade bedrooms with Mommy."

What on earth???? The ballerina thing was funny. She only wants to be a ballerina because she saw one that was wearing a purple dress. And you know she has this thing with the color purple.

But my bedroom????? She wants my bedroom???? Fat chance little girl! Being the youngest growing up, I waited a looong time to have the biggest bedroom in the house!!! You can just put that little wish right up on the top shelf and leave it there!! Ha ha.........

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh, your kids are so funny!

Rayner Gals said...

Oh my gosh! I laughed out loud with this one because I still pray that I can have my mom's room! (Okay. . .maybe not, but I do pray that I get to sleep in her bed sometimes!)