CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, He Loves Me!!!!

Scott knows how much I love flowers. Not roses so much, but almost every other type. I really love tulips and carnations. And daisy's are my total favorite. I love a bouquet of wildflowers and even sunflowers are up at the top of my list.


Last night he had to run to the store for me and he came home with a couple of items that were not on my list. That's nothing new. He always comes home with a handful of things that I didn't ask for but are always appreciated.




Last night he brought me these:

He brought me 4 dozen of these beauties! Just another reason I know he loves me. Thanks Sweetie Pie!!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Awwww. Tulips are my favorites.

our big bus said...

Love the colors. Good pick Scott.