CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

And Life Goes On......

Scott told me last night that it had been a really long time since I posted anything new on here. I know. So much has been swirling and whirling around in my little pea-brain lately. Do you ever get that feeling inside that something big is about to change in your life?



I do. And when I get that feeling, I usually know what it is. Usually. But this time there are so many things that it could be, I'm having a harder time figuring it out.



My heart breaks for the people in Haiti right now. Mostly for the children. I can't even stand to look at pictures of tiny little children, sitting alone on the curb, too tired or hurt to even cry. My heart breaks for the women as they hold their babies, unable to provide food or water for them. It's hard for me to even think about the suffering. I guess because I feel like there is nothing I can do. I'm a 'hands on' type of gal. I know they need water and food and medical supplies. And I certainly can send money to help organizations buy the supplies, but I would much rather be there holding babies and comforting children.

Samantha, Sabrina and I are planning a trip. We haven't decided for sure where we are going but our goal is to go somewhere that we can provide comfort to children. We are looking at orphanages around the world, trying to decide where our passports will take us. There are so many destinations that call to us and the hard part is trying to choose one place. We would love to make this an annual event that the three of us do together.

Big plans. I have lots of big plans tucked inside this noggin.

2010 feels like a year of change. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

our big bus said...

I know you Three will do great and wonderful things...
You are AMAZING YOUNG WOMEN!