CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Speaking Of Babies.........

There she is!!

All 1 year of her!!

Sooooo sweet!

With her signature smile!!



Our baby turned one today!!!!! Sweet little Jasmine Belle had a birthday! Now the really nice thing about turning one is that if it's a really crazy busy day, you can always celebrate your birthday the next day when it's more relaxed.
And that's exactly what we'll do! Tomorrow we will have her party. But today, I had to take her in and have her pictures done. She was a little slow to warm up to the photographers but when she did......we ended up with 70+ pictures to choose from.
It broke my heart not to buy the whole kaboodle of them......all $598 worth of them!!!! I tried to justify that for a brief moment, couldn't do it and walked out of there with still way more than I had planned on. Doesn't it always go that way???? What happened to the $9.95 package I was going in there to buy?????
Oh well, she only turns 1 once. She's come so far since those early days........I will post more tomorrow after her party.
Happy Birthday Princess!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

She's beautiful! Happy birthday baby Jasmine!

Rayner Gals said...

Sorry...that last comment was from me, Sarah. I was logged in with my mom's gmail account! Kind of weird!

:)

Sandi said...

What a doll! Yes, we always walk out with more than we meant to buy.