Now it's official!!!! The party is over, the cake is eaten, the gifts are opened........whew!
Jasmine had a great time! She is such a little sweetie pie! What a year it has been! Part of me feels like she has been here forever, the other part feels like we just picked her up yesterday. I still remember calling Scott from Florida after seeing her for the first time and telling him how beautiful she was. And he was like, "Uh huh, I'm sure she is." And I was like, "No, I mean she is really beautiful, like an angel. She's perfect." I couldn't get over how beautiful she was. She had a light about her that I could see and feel. There was something about her......that I couldn't quite put my finger on.
Now a year later, she still hasn't lost that glow. She is still an angel. She still smiles and giggles and coos. She rarely cries, usually only if she gets hurt. She is a little mover and is trying very hard to start walking. She's not afraid to take risks (much to my dismay). She is a joy to have in our family. And everyone still calls her "Baby Jasmine".
Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Jasmine!!! We love you!!!!

1 comment:
She is adorable! Happy Birthday Jasmine!
~the Jensen family
Post a Comment