Any ideas where on earth that glob of goo is from?? I almost passed out when I saw it. Some things should not be shared, so I'm sorry for that.....but then I thought maybe it would be helpful just in case anyone else is having the same problem!!!! :)
My front loading washer was having a difficult time draining. Not having a washer or dryer functioning properly is like having a toothache. It's the most terrible predicament. Dirty laundry just keeps happening, they just keep wearing clothes, it never stops......AHHHHHGGGG!!!
Today my washer went half-way through it's cycle and then just stopped.....wouldn't drain no matter how nicely I spoke to it. I told Scott, my "fix anything guy" then I left the room. Not too long after, he came downstairs with something wrapped in a towel. When he unfolded the towel, I nearly lost my lunch. I was so proud of him. I knew he would fix it, I had no doubts. Besides, he knows that I get really crabby when the laundry starts to stack up!
And now since I haven't posted anything for a few days, I thought I would have a little contest. The first person to correctly count the change from the pile of goo will win!! What's the prize? The money, of course!! Or maybe we should play "I Spy"! I will list the items in the goo and you have to find them in the pile! Or maybe we should just move on to something less gross. I would be embarrassed to tell you some of the things we found in this pile.

5 comments:
OK... I'll play. I can't tell if some of that money is even American currancy, it looks pretty funny from this photo. I'm going to guess $2.26.
What I do recognize are some of those lego pieces. I find those often in our wash cycles, lol. So, where was this goo? I always wonder where that dirt and goo goes in our front loader. We used to see where it collected with our old normal top loader machine, but since we've had this one I've never seen anything. Is this going to happen to me some day???
We have had this problem also, BUT never found a pile of goo.
Where is my pile of GOO.
You need to help us find this fun little trap. I know it is there, and my washer would thank you.We have a Maytag Neptune.
$2.89 :) don't know just a guess.
Hair ties, lego hat, Rubber bracelets, necklace,earing. tweezers(?),straw, beads,thumb tack, bandaid.........
Catch us up on the sale and purchase of houses...
We had to unplug our vacuum system and found tons of Bryant's puff hair, other stuff and a fabric belt of Sydney's! I hope we got it all out, it works better now!
It looks like mostly pennies (and pirates' gold?) so I'll guess 89 cents.
I decided long ago that I could live without every appliance except my washing machine. I would gladly dry clothes on the line, wash all the dishes, cook over a fire, and eat only nonperishable food before I'd hand wash all the clothes!
I like the tweezers myself.
Post a Comment