CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

For Sale!

So much for getting my posts caught up.......We listed our home for sale on Wednesday and today we had our first showing......and they LOVED it!!!!! Someone else is coming in the morning, so needless to say my days have been spent cleaning and then cleaning some more.

We went on an amazing hike on Tuesday with the Ball family. We did the Fort to Coast hike in Warrenton. We thought it was a 5 mile hike but it turns out it was a 6 1/2 mile hike! It was intense! It was a beautiful day, the weather was perfect!

I hope to have some time in the next couple of days to post a few pictures.

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Good luck!

Kandi said...

Yay, good luck with a quick sale! Do you have any photos you can share of your "show home"? I just love home stuff. I think when the kids get older and if the economy is good, I may become a realtor. My real dream job is to be a house flipper so I can re-do and stage homes, but once again a better economy is needed.

Do you guys already have a home picked out once this one sells? I know you said you'd stay in the area, will you still be in Hillsboro?

Tari said...

Try cutting and pasting this link into your browser:

http://www.rmls.com/RC2/engine/reportGenerator.asp

That's our home on rmls.com There are a few pics on there! We are looking at a larger home in the Jackson School neighborhood. That way all the kiddos will still attend the same schools!

Tari said...

Oops, just tried that, didn't work. Try this: Go to rmls.com, click on "mls no. search" on the left side bar, type in our mls #9065381 and it should take you to our home.....whew.

our big bus said...

Do you have the RMLS # for the new house?
I want to see.