Well to be honest, it's itty, bitty, teeny, tiny news. About 3 lbs. 14 oz. of tiny news! Yes, it's true, we are bringing home a new baby........GIRL! She was born a week ago today in Miami, Florida. She is a preemie but doing very well. I will be flying to Florida on Sunday night (the "Red Eye" flight) to pick her up! Scott will stay home with all the kiddos so I'm taking my best friend, Bonnie (who is an amazing mom to 10 kids!!) for moral support.
Stay tuned for pictures and updates, probably later next week!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ooohh!! That's so wonderful! Congratulations! Best wishes on the travels and coming home process.
Congratulations Tari and family!! Have a safe trip and post lots of photos! I'm sure she'll be another beautiful addition to your family!
Wow! Another miracle for the Peiffer family! You are so fortunate to be getting another baby! Can't wait to see her and meet her via the blog! Best of luck!
I also really like your new blog name. I wondered what you were going to do when you weren't 11 anymore. I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment