
What a beautiful smile!!!!

So tiny, so perfect!

Pay no attention to my sleepy face. It was a long night with no sleep on the plane but the smile is genuine! I was thrilled to finally see our new baby.

Sleeping at the hotel.

Talking on the phone and holding Jasmine is no problem when you are small enough to fit in a pocket!!

One exhausted Daddy (from staying home with 9 kiddos all week) enjoying some quiet time with his new baby girl.
Jasmine is finally home! I will post more details later but I just had to get a couple of pictures on here so people would leave me alone!! Just kidding. I have so much to tell but will have to do it in a day or two when life settles down.....ok, maybe that will be in about 10 years.
She's the sweetest little teeny, tiny thing you have ever seen and we are all madly in love with her!
Welcome home, sweet Angel!!!!!!
4 comments:
She's beautiful Tari! I have to admit I've been on you blog constantly waiting for photos to show up. I know you have nothing better to do than be on the computer right now :)
I found some preview photos on Bonnie's blog, so that was exciting! I can't wait to hear a little more about little Jasmine in the near future.
Oh and by the way, I love the "dozen" get much better than this title! Only 3 more spots left in your big van!!
Take care!
Thanks for the photos! I've been checking every day.
Ohhhh my GOODNESS!!! Could she be any sweeter? I can't believe how teeny tiny Miss Jasmine is! What a tiny little miracle. I want one! I'm just dying looking at all the photos! She is too precious! Congrats....A DOZEN IT IS!!!!! You guys are so amazing to me! It's so wonderful to see you so happy and content! You're an inspiration to me :) Love you!!!
i can't believe i missed this post!!! she is so beautiful, so incredibly tiny, but oh, so beautiful. congratualtions to you all.
so are you gonna go for the "bakers dozen"?
sorry, my timings way off! :)
Post a Comment