CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gaining weight never felt so good!!!

Well, not on me but for sweet baby Jasmine, it's wonderful news!!!! She's up a pound! She's now a 5 lb. sweetie pie! Can you believe it??? A pound??? Good, good news for us!!

It's pretty quiet around the blog these days, I'm sure you have noticed. We are so busy trying to keep everyone happy the week before school starts that there hasn't been much time for updates. Having a houseful of children that are very anxious to start school, tired of playing with each other and sharing a cold the past week makes for a tired mom.

All the school shopping is done. Now it's the week for haircuts. Sam is today. Sabrina is tomorrow and Vanessa is on Thursday. Boy I tell ya, next week the house will be so quiet with just four little ones home all day. What will I do with all my time????????

1 comment:

Lars said...

Yea! Great news for your littlest princess!

Now about all your free time...uh..it'll come to you.