CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Much Anticipated Haircut!

We did it!!!!!! First off, I have to say, I have never seen the look of fear in a stylist's face like I did when we walked in. That did nothing to ease my fears but we went ahead and got her seated in a chair. She insisted that Samantha hold her hand the entire time. This was her first haircut of her life, after all.
She kept her serious face on the whole time, never cracking a smile, never uttering a word. I'm pretty sure she will need therapy later in life for having her beautiful locks cut off at such a young age.
Once the stylist got going, she just didn't stop! I was starting to get worried, wondering if I should say something, like.......STOP! She cut, layered, thinned and cut some more. I think she kind of got into a trance and couldn't stop.
The haircut is growing on me and actually fits her personality. I know I'm going to get some flak when Scott walks in the door and sees her. He loved her long hair. But he never had to comb it.......
He'll get over it. She's had him wrapped around her finger since the day we brought her home!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Did you take her to a black stylist? What tips did she give you? Remember that prerranged marriage we set up about three years ago or so??? She is just too darned cute!

Lars said...

New hair styles and lengths just take a little adjusting. I'm sure Scott will be forgiving of all the accomplices.

Nikki said...

That is so cute! I love it! She does have beautiful hair but that would take a lot of work everyday! She's gorgeous no matter what!