Saturday morning Sabrina worked in the clinic all morning, counting pills. In the afternoon they left and went over to one of the other ministries that has a lot of stands (like a market) to barter. She loved it! She was able to buy some fun things!
She sent a text that said: "I seriously love it here! It feels like I've been gone for more than a week! I decided the guy I marry is going to have to be real flexible because I pretty much want to travel and help in clinics for the rest of my life! No joke. Can you be addicted after 1 trip??"
And another text: "We have so much! I just want to like up root the whole family and let them see this kind of life! The people here are so happy with nothing!!! I got a video of boys playing soccer....Every boy has multiple rips and holes in either his shirt or pants and their shoes are almost completely falling apart. Most of them have crocs on that were worn down so much you could hardly tell what they were!"
She sent a text that said: "I just had goat for dinner!" Haha....turns out that the son of the people that own the guest house where she is staying, told them they were eating goat with some cat. He had a totally straight face, but finally tells them it's just goat...like that's a relief or something.....they were talking to his mom later and she was cracking up...it was just beef! Whew!!!
She sent me a text today that she just got home from church. A lizard crawled across the floor in the middle of the sermon and they had to catch it and put it outside. I asked her how big it was. She said it was only a little gecko but the pastor jumped out of the way and so they put it outside! Haha, yeah we don't have that problem at church very often......never. :)
I got the email from the airline today to check her in for her flight tomorrow!! Just a teensy bit excited to confirm her on the flight!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is so amazing! I'm so glad she has this opportunity. Such a great fit for her.
Thank you for posting these updates!
Post a Comment