CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Counting My Blessings!

Yesterday our oldest daughter posted a picture on FB that took my breath away!!  When I saw it, my heart immediately felt the love she and her husband have for their sweet baby.  From the look on his face, you can tell he knows he's loved!!  His little face is so full of joy!

This picture represents love!! This picture represents what I wish every child in the world had......a family.  My heart breaks for the children, laying in orphanages around the world.  How I wish I could bring love into their little hearts.  How I wish they could know that there are people praying for them.  I pray that our Heavenly Father fills them with peace and the knowledge that they are loved by Him.  Enjoy this picture!  I hope it brings a little smile to your face like it did mine!!  :)


2 comments:

Sandi said...

Love it!

Lars said...

Beautiful! Another cute family growing. I love your infinite capacity to love.