CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Busy Building A Barn!!!

Scott has the week off of work.  Needless to say, when he goes back to work on Monday, it will feel like a vacation!!  :) 

The other night as I was tucking Thomas into bed, I was looking around his room.  I told him that I felt like his room needed a 'barn'!  You should have seen his face light up!!!  I told him I would talk to his dad about that. 

After sharing my idea with Scott, he decided he could tackle that project fairly easily!  Yesterday he and Thomas went to Home Depot and got a few things.  They came home and started the project.  As of today, they just had to put on the door.

It's all done and it looks great!!!  Thomas is in heaven.  In fact, last night he slept in his barn.  :)

Before the barn, he kept all of his barns, farm houses, fencing, cattle, horses and tractors all over the floor.  Now it is all neatly contained....in the 'barn'!!!!

Happy mama, happy boy!!

 The Barn!
 
 His cowboy bed!!
 
 Barn in his room=Dream come true!!!
 
One happy cowboy!!
 


No comments: