CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 8, 2013

4th Of July!!

We're big fans of the 4th of July!!!  We love every aspect of what the day represents!  This year was no different!

Every year since we can remember, we have attended a parade.  Never mind that parades all start to look the same, never mind that most of the parade candy is disgusting, never mind that it's usually hot and we're melting......we love parades!!!!

Here are a few of the pics we took while waiting for the fun to begin!!!

 Cute girls!!
 
 Haha, boys trying to act 'cool'!!!
 
 Levi, trying hard not to look at the camera!!  Cute Jazz!
 
 Love this!!  Superman came to the parade! I at least got him to trade his cowboy boots for his tennis shoes!!
 
Lined up and ready for some action!!
 
 
 
After enjoying the parade, we hit the snow cone booth!  Haha, I love that it cost us almost 40 bucks for snow cones!!!  But so totally worth it on a hot day!!! 
 
 
After we came home, Scott started working on Tanner's Surf Shack bedroom!  He finished it up that day but I'm waiting to post pics until I get the finishing touches on it!  I totally love the way it turned out!!!
 
We had a huge bbq later in the day!  I love summertime bbq's!!!  Nothing better!!  Lots of swimming that day as well!!  Finally the much anticipated hour rolled around.....9:00!!!  That was firework time!  We had a few to do and of course sparklers! 
 
Everyone loves sparklers!!!
 
 
After everything was cleaned up, we sat back and enjoyed the show that was playing 360 degrees around us!!!  People must save up the entire year to purchase huge fireworks!!  In Oregon, the only ones sending fireworks up this size, were the organized ones put on by the city!  Here, it seems anyone who wants to spend the $$, can put on a show!!  :)
 
 
We honestly could not believe the amount of fireworks that were going strong for about 4 hours!!!  And not just on the 4th!!!  They started on the 3rd and we still heard a few going off on the 5th!!!  Sooo crazy!!
 
We hope you enjoyed the 4th!!! 
Happy Birthday America!!!!



1 comment:

Sandi said...

Nampa is crazy about fireworks! What parade did you go to?