This morning as I was putting away Isaiah's boots, I stopped for a moment and really looked at them. They are full of adventures! They have been there, done that!! He wears them to play basketball, ride his bike, chase goats, play tether ball, run through the irrigation, climb in the tree house...and just about anything else boys do!!!
That kid never has a boring day! He is always full speed adventure!!! He is always doing something!!! In fact, some of you may remember a week or two ago when he filled the gas tank in our 15 passenger van with water!!!! After we towed it to the dealer, we also discovered that the tank was full of rocks!! I would love to hear his reasoning for those rocks in the tank.....but then again, we were just happy to pay them almost $1000.00 and drive our van home and call it "done".
That boy is a joy to parent and no day is ever the same with him!!! Keep having adventures, Isaiah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
And rocks? Ohhhhhhh nooooo
Post a Comment