CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Life.

One thing I have learned is that life doesn't slow down so that I can blog.  I always think to myself, I totally need to blog about this.....and then life happens and that interesting little moment in life gets passed by.  Sigh.

So much has happened in the last few weeks/months.  First of all, my adorable grandbaby is 7 months old!!!!  His cute mama sent me this yesterday!!!  She's a lucky girl!!

He is the cutest lil' bug ever!!!!!  Those eyes!  That little button nose!!!  Love this little man!!!!  What a little doll!!!

Sabrina now lives in Arizona!!  That girl has a mind of her own...darn it.  She has wanted to go back there since we moved away!  She loves the blue sky and sunshine!  She gets that from me!  :)  She has a great job and lives with 3 other girls in a nice house in a beautiful sub-division!!  She just turned 19!  What????
Yeah, miss this girl already!  Who is going to pick up dead snakes we find in the yard??  Haha...


Levi finally went back to school yesterday after being off for 2 1/2 weeks!  His charter school has a really long spring break!  Lucky kid!!  But to be honest, I'm so glad he is back at school!  That kid can cook and I think I gained 5 lbs just having him home with me all day!!!  He loves creating recipes!  Here are a couple of his dishes.  I can't even remember what they were called exactly, but they are all made from scratch, with ingredients that he threw together!!!  Crazy good!!


Yeah, we're still working on the "let's not use every single pot, pan, dish, etc in mom's kitchen when we cook" philosophy.....


A couple weekends ago, we went to a Idaho Stampede basketball team.  They are owned by the Portland Trailblazers.  They are the D League team.  It was a lot of fun and we even took Papa and Grandma with us!!!  Thank you to Vanessa for earning the tickets from a school competition!!!

We worked in the yard a ton and have strong muscles and blisters to show for it!!!  We prepared an area on the side of our house for grass.  About 6500 sqft of new grass will be there shortly!!  We also  laid a couple thousand sqft of sod in the back yard not too mention, sunk the trampoline in the ground!!  Scott also just got done building a double teeter totter that holds up to 8 kids (4 on each)!!  Plus with Levi home, he moved rock and also put in new bark dust border around the whole house!! Been busy for sure!!
 Love his choice of shoes (Tanner's old bball shoes...many sizes too big!)
 
 Trampoline in the ground!!  One tired girl......and pups!

 Tanner, out in the field, telling the goats a thing or two!!  Haha, no but seriously, they are the best goats ever....except they think they are dogs!!  haha...
 
 This area is now completely all sod!!  The area in the middle is a patio for our picnic table!!  Love it!!!
 
We have such great help!!!  So excited to get that sod out!!! 
 

 I love this picture of Vanessa out working in the field!!!  Her hair is my favorite part of the picture!!!  She was so anxious to get out and start helping!!!  You go girl!!
 
Well, that's all for now!!!  Hope you are all enjoying Spring!!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Wow, that was a lot of work!