CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hallelujah!!!!

We have been waiting so anxiously for Zachary's headstone to be completed and placed at his grave site  We were originally told it would probably be this Spring before it was installed, due to the weather.  After waiting forever, we decided to contact them and see what the deal was.   There was a mix up at the funeral home way back in November and it turns out they never actually placed the order.  They apologized profusely and got it ordered.

It's in.  It looks great.  I feel so much peace just seeing it there....I'm not really sure why, but I guess it's closure.  The other day when I went to the cemetery to see it for the first time, I had Tanner, Thomas, Isaiah and Jasmine with me.  Isaiah is still very concerned about when baby Zachary is going to come home.  He kept asking if we could take him out of the box.  He was hoping Jesus was going to be at the cemetery because he knows that baby Zachary is with Jesus........hard things for a 6 year old to understand.

Right next to Zachary's grave, they had a new hole dug and the canopy and chairs set up for another funeral.  While it broke my heart to know another family lost a child, I felt a peace knowing that Zachary is surrounded by children.  There is a very sacred spirit in that part of the cemetery. 

We miss you, sweet baby Zachary and we love you to the moon.......and back!!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I'm glad they worked it out. It's a beautiful stone.