CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hair....It's What We Do!!

Christmas break at our house always means 'hair'.  We are taking braids out and putting braids in.  You need a couple of days to complete the process and that means a couple of days of Mom doing nothing but hair.  That translates to "the house gets left behind".  Laundry, picking up, vacuuming, etc. gets put on hold.  Even meals are affected (thank goodness for "Taco Tuesday at Del Taco! $15 bucks buys us 45 tacos! Just enough for dinner!!) 

But I'm happy to report that Talisha's braids were taken out and her hair was relaxed (a special thank you to Sabrina for relaxing both Talisha and Vanessa's hair!!).  She loves having 'straight hair that isn't poofy!"  Vanessa's hair got relaxed and then I spent hours plaiting her hair.  She went from super short afro to shoulder length plaited hair!  She loves it!!!!

I have been trying to post pics but blogger is having issues....so I will just post this for now and will keep trying to post their cute pics!!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I had a neighbor at college that would spend 11 hours on a Saturday doing her braids whenever they needed done. I bet she had really strong arms!