CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Question Of The Century.....

Last night I was putting 3 little girl's to bed.  We sang songs, we said our prayers and then I tucked them all in their beds.  As I got to Savannah's bed, she threw her arms around my neck and whispered softly in my ear, "Mama, who made Heavenly Father?"

I remember being about her age and wondering the same thing!!  If He is our Father, who is His Father?  I used to wrack my little pea-brain about it, sometimes thinking that I must know the answer if I could just remember.  Finally at some point I realized that there are questions we have while we are here on earth that we will never know the answers to....and that's ok!

So last night I looked at Savannah and said, "You know Sweet Pea, I have wondered that question my whole life and I still don't know the answer.  But someday we will."

I love that my children think about things like that.  I love that she whispered it so quietly to me.

1 comment:

our big bus said...

So sweet and so innocent. Yes so many questions that will have to wait to be answered. The best part is knowing we will find out someday. I'm willing to wait as long as it takes.