CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Round One Of Cookie Making!

Today we made sugar cookies!! Wow, what an event!!! We had a great time and many a sugar cookie was consumed in the process! We had 15 kiddos, gathered around the table and it was pure, organized chaos!!! Whatever that means......


By the time it was all said and done, they made around 70 cookies! We realized we started the project before lunch and ended after lunch time but we forgot to actually eat lunch. I can't imagine why, but no one was really hungry after that!!


They were working hard! Everyone's head was down and they were serious about this!

Flour on the cheeks??? Yeah, I have no idea either....

Look how intently they are all working! Don't you love Isaiah's apron??

Having a great time!!! Wish you were here!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It looks like you had a few extra helpers in there! I forgot to take photos of my kids decorating our cookies, darn!