CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Game!!!

Tuesday night, Samantha cheered at her first basketball game!! She was pretty nervous but I had a feeling she was going to be great! I went with a couple of the kids to see the game.....and watch Sam. We tried not to be to obvious but we wanted to take some pictures of her. We sat on the opposite side of the gym (since that's where the parents sit). The camera I was using is not hi-tech....or maybe I should say, I'm not hi-tech.....anyway, this pics didn't really turn out.


The good news is, she did AWESOME!!!!! It was fun to watch her and see the smile on her face! Way to go Sam!!!!

Sam is on far left!

She is 4th from the right in this one! Yeah, not a huge crowd, it was a pre-season game!

Hopefully we didn't embarrass her too badly......wait, but then again, isn't that my job????