I have never asked Scott to bring me anything on his world travels. All I really ever want is for him to come home safely. He always finds cute things for the kiddos and they love to see what he brings. This time however, he brought me something. It is a beautiful shirt/jacket. I fell in love when I saw it! I don't think I have ever owned anything so nice.
I wore it yesterday to church and didn't want to take it off. It was so comfy. I guess silk is like that. Scott said he almost got me silk p.j.'s as well. I'm so glad he didn't. I would have never wanted to get out of bed!!!!
Love you honey. I'm so glad you're home safe!
Yeah, a picture of me in it would have been nice huh......Next time. It was a little busy yesterday.

1 comment:
Ooo, nice! My dad went to Korea for 2 weeks with the Navy reserves and brought us back perfume and silk robes.
In the mess of sending out Christmas cards I sent yours to your old address. But I have the new one in my address book now.
Post a Comment