Sam is taking the child development class where they take home the $500+ baby doll that simulates a real new-born baby. This is the one she chose. I think she named her Shaniqua or tamika or something, but I call her Keiko the Fake-O! It's the only name I can remember.
They don't have school for the rest of the week so she had to bring her home yesterday. She won't 'become real' until Friday. Then Sam will be in Mama Mode through Sunday. The really nice thing is, that the cute little bracelet on her arm insures that she is the only one caring for her baby. That way she can't leave it with anyone else while she goes out or sleeps, etc.
She was saying that someone at school saw the baby that she picked and said, "She doesn't match you!" I laughed. Yeah, guess what? Either do 6 of her siblings at home!!! Ha ha. Match? Just because she picked the brown baby.........such a funny world we live in!

2 comments:
That's so cool! I wish they had those when we were in school. Remember having to carry around those eggs? lol
I LOVE IT. Of course she picked the brown baby....You go girl.
I think this is a wonderful program, They should use it at DHS.
I will be in town on Friday, can I come over and meet the new Peiffer addition?
Kristal has day surgery so I could call when we are all said and done.
Post a Comment