So everytime Scott goes to Mexico for work, the boys beg him to bring them home wrestling masks. I personally had no idea what on earth they were talking about. He finally brought them home. To be honest, I find them a tad on the scary side!! They love them!!!!! I much prefer the nice soccer shirts he brought back, that they are also wearing. Thankfully the girls all got jewelry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So boy! How fun & funny!
Thank you for reading my blog. I was so surprised to see ME on your favorites list:) Thank you! I "found" you through my sitemeter.
Your family is gorgeous.I am jealous you get to have 9. SUCH a blessing! And we both live in Oregon too. Maybe one day we will meet in person.Send me a note or comment sometime. Blessings to you! Tiffany from I Had A Tiara
Ha ha ha ha....reminds me of Nacho Libre! that is soooo funny! Boys will be boys right!
Post a Comment