
Can it even be possible that 20 years have passed since I was in high school?? Could my hair have been any bigger? And that blue eye shadow!!! Actually that is coming back in style, I think. As I look back on my life, I do so with no regrets!!! I am exactly where I thought I would be. I love my husband, I love my kiddos and I love the life that we have created together. I have truly been blessed. It will be fun to see people that I have not seen for 20 years at my reunion at the end of June. I'm just hoping people will recognize me without my big hair and blue eye shadow!!

6 comments:
You looked marvelous back then, but now you look better and better every year. I love you!
Tari,
I LOVE the hair...go to my blog and somewhere you'll see an entire Flashback Friday tribute to 80's hair! Glad you've got a blog...hope you don't mind me stalking you!
I always thought you had great hair and looked terrific 'cause you did. I love these new pics. Do you have any of Mat Hostessing?
Enjoy your 20th reunion. I hope to head back for mine next year.
aoh my goodness tari - i happened to stumble upon your blog by way of nikki morris' blog.
i can't believe how your family has grown in size and numbers - you all look so beautiful and handsome - i look forward to seeing and hearing what you are all up to. the really weird thing is i was talking to someone the other week - can't remember who or why - but i was telling them the phenominal tale of your family!
all the best,
looking forward to more,
sharon scarlett, from ashland ranch ward.
That is hilarious!!! I'm so glad you had big hair too! You are so cute! Even cuter now than ever! I When are you going? Where is it by the way???? I hope you have a great time reconnecting with fellow classmates! My 20th is next summer! Can't wait!!!
So...details, scoop, reunion highlights??!
My school (that rival) uses a reunion service, but yours isn't listed. Do you actually have past-students who willingly plan it themselves? That's what Lloyd's school did & it was good.
Waiting, waiting. Please post!
Post a Comment