Friday morning when I looked out the window, I saw our builder unloading a trencher in our backyard! We are doing some work around our house and apparently, Friday was the day to trench.....right through the backyard where the shower was to be! I freaked out a
A special thank you to Beth, Jake's mom. She came early and helped us set up! She took all the pictures!! She helped us clean up!! Truly an angel and we are so thrilled to call her 'family'!!
Talisha holding her sweet little niece!
Getting decorations ready for the shower!!
So much fun!!
Sleeping babies!! Aunt and niece!
The Bride!!
Perfect setting, perfect day!!
Mints!
Yummy food!
Frames for the photo booth!
Babies!
Olivia loved the shower!
Cute Vanessa and Myah were our Photographers at the photo booth!
So much good food!
So much laughing!!
We asked her questions about Jake. If she got it wrong, she had to put a piece of bubble gum in her mouth! I think she got that one right!
And that one!
Oops, not that one. Getting to be a mouthful! Hahaha...
One of Jake's grandmother's with Sabrina's grandma's!
The moms with the Bride!!
We had perfect weather, perfect setting, friends, family and amazing food!! It really couldn't have been any better! Ok, maybe if that trench was missing from out of the pics....but other than that!
Less than two weeks until the Big day!!!!



1 comment:
Everything was so cute and yummy! Thank you for inviting me!
Post a Comment