Sooooo, without further adieu......
I LOVE this one!!!!
I really LOVE this one.....
Totally Love!!!
Adorable!!!
One of my favorites!!
Totally Love!!! And yes, he is tall! ;)
Love!
Adorable!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
Totally LOVE!!!!
They had to choose from over 100 photos, which ones to use for their engagement pictures....I'm so glad that it was not up to me!!! I would still be sitting there, trying to whittle down my list!
What I especially love about these pics are the props used in some of them. For example, in the ones with them sitting with all the 'stuff', many of the items sitting around belonged to Sabrina's great grandmother! In fact, the white sweater she is wearing is also hers! I can remember my grandmother wearing it more than 40 years ago! Sabrina loves anything vintage and that's the look she was wanting to portray in their pictures. I think they pulled it off perfectly!!! And a special 'thank you' to Jake for wearing the hat!!! He wasn't sure about it but it made the pics perfect!!!!










2 comments:
Gorgeous! I love love LOVE the vintage look! They look so happy together!
I've looked at them about a hundred times by now, and I still LOVE LOVE LOVE them too!! This morning looking through them on your blog made me cry! It must be getting closer Ahhhh! So excited, but kind of sad for the courtship to come to a close... except I'm getting a daughter!!! Yay!!!!!! We Love her sooo much!!
Post a Comment