I'm not really sure where February went but, welcome March!! I'm so glad you're here!!
February was full of basketball games! Levi plays on the varsity team at his school. They went undefeated and ended up as Conference and District champions! Very exciting! They went to State and won the first game but ended up losing the next two games. They are a great team and won the Sportsmanship award for their division! They are a great group of guys and we enjoyed having the privilege of feeding them team dinners in our home before their games! Here are a couple of great shots of Levi!
He is a lot of fun to watch and he plays with his whole heart! It will be fun to watch him play for the next two years of high school.
We got to see Sam, Colt and Calvin in February!! It was so great to see how much Calvin has grown since Thanksgiving, when we last saw them!! A couple of days after they left our place, Calvin broke out in Chicken Pox!!! Poor lil' bug! The crazy thing is that through it all, he was so happy and was quite the trooper!
He's doing fine now and we're waiting to see if any of our four youngest will start popping out spots!! The last time we had kiddos with chicken pox, Scott had just sent my and a friend to Hawaii for a much needed break. Just after we left, 5 kids popped out with chicken pox!! Scott was the trooper and he took care of them all week while I was having fun!
We are so glad to finally be feeling some Spring weather!! After a freezing cold winter, that never seemed to end, the 57 degrees we felt today felt like Heaven!!!
Well, I am going to be better about posting......my laptop crashed last month and I was completely out of the technology loop for too long! Which is unfortunate because I had so much to say! Haha.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment