CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 11, 2013

A Little Bit Of Sunshine!

I just love Spring!  I love the birds, the weather, the flowers, the ducks that come back to our field (apparently they have been coming back for years to this spot!!), the promise that Summer is right around the corner and of course the chance to wear pretty dresses!!!

 3 pretty princes, all in a row!
 
 They love posing for the camera!
 
Best friends!!
 
 I know she's not in a pretty spring dress, but I just love this pic of Vanessa! Gorgeous smile and that pink looks beautiful on her!!
 
 This one of Savannah just makes me smile! She is such a combination of Samantha and Sabrina!
 
And of course, these two little cuties!!!  Dressed and ready for church!!
 
 
 
I need to take more pics of the boys!  Haha, I never seem to have pics of them to post!!  Well, that will be my next project!!


No comments: