CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2012

Annnnnd.....Yet Another Birthday!!!!

Levi turned 15 last week!  I tried posting about his special day a few days ago and just as I was almost done, my computer freaked out and I lost everything.  Whenever that happens, it takes me a few days to want to start over......

Levi is such a joy!  He has done some growing up the past year and when that happens, he becomes even more of a joy to parent!  :) 

His life revolves around basketball at this point in his life!  He lives, sleeps, breathes and eats basketball!  The only thing he wanted for his birthday was "basketball stuff".  That translates to "Nike gear"!  Thankfully, we have a Nike Factory Store in the area, otherwise we would have had to make a special trip to Oregon!

The look on his face as he opened his gifts was priceless.  Ear to ear grin that stayed in place the entire time!  And when he said 'thank you' after opening his gifts, it was heartfelt....truly from the heart!  Haha, I had to laugh.  The way to that boy's heart is through a pair of Nike Elite socks!!

Here are some pics so you can see for yourself what I'm talking about! 


We love you Levi!!!  Thank you for bringing so much laughter and joy into our lives!  Our lives would be so boring without you!!

No comments: