CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2012

And Last But Not Least.......

Little Miss Jasmine Belle turned 4 this week!!!!  I know, I know I can't believe it either!!!!!  We love looking at her baby book and remembering just how tiny she was when we brought her home!  It's so crazy!  Such a little ball of fire now!  Her whole face lights up when she smiles!  Her eyes crinkle and light just seems to pour our of her!  She is a joy!

She is at such a fun age.  She didn't really know what she wanted for her birthday which means I couldn't really go wrong with whatever we got her!  Perfect age!

She enjoyed getting birthday phone calls from her big sisters, who are not at home.  She could hardly wait for her cake and presents!  Everything at this age is just so exciting!

How blessed we are to have her in our family!  I can't imagine my life without her!  Happy Birthday Princess Jasmine!

 How did she ever fit into this dress??

 Pink cake! 

 All smiles!!

 What is that goofy boy doing???

 I love her face in this one as she looks over at Isaiah to see what he's doing!

And.....blow!!!!!  May all your wishes come true baby girl!!!!

No comments: