CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Not Quite What I Had In Mind......


Being sick for the past few days certainly has it's advantages and disadvantages.....

Saturday as Sam and I were busy doing "wedding stuff", my throat felt a little icky.  By that night, I was ready for bed by 8!  I warned my family that unless I woke up feeling a ton better, they would be going to church without me the next day!

Needless to say, when I woke up, I felt 500 times worse than I did the day before!!!  Is that even possible???  I slept the entire day!  Is that even possible????  I even slept that night....after sleeping all day!   Yesterday I was in bed most of the day.  Today, I am bound and determined to get a few things done around the house that have been neglected...i.e. laundry, general upkeep of the house, etc.  But even then, I still have a pretty good fever that is knocking me on my bum if I'm up for more than a few minutes!

Yeah, only guess what?????  I don't actually have time for this!!  You see that little sidebar to the right where it says how many days until "the wedding"??  We have lots of work to do!  Not too mention, 9 other kiddos and a husband that need me back!

No one else in the family has been sick and so that is a blessing.  I'm trying to keep my germs to myself!  I have been under a great deal of stress lately.  So many things besides the normal every day task of caring for a large family.  So many things that I just keep tucked in my head so they won't bother anyone else. 

On the bright side, I have just about lost the 10 lbs. that I had been holding on to!  Yippee!  Just in time for the wedding!

2 comments:

our big bus said...

I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. This is definitely not the best time to be sick. Yuck. Get better soon you have a wedding to put on.

Sandi said...

I'm glad you got better before the wedding!