Birthday dinner! Sandwich's, chips and fruit salad!
And they got to sit all over the backyard!
Boys lounging and eating!
And some of us ate here!
Time for presents!
Close your eyes.....keep 'em closed.....
And open!!!!
Everyone got to make Princess gummies! The boys just loved this part of the party! :)
Strawberry cake with whipped cream!!
Blow fast! The whipped cream is melting!!!
Happy Birthday Princess! We hope you had a wonderful day! Love you bunches!

4 comments:
I love your pool cover to keep the kids out! Did Scott invent that or buy it? I was wondering what you did to keep the kids out, then I looked closer and saw the netting, cool!
I love her power trip!
Kelly, the pool cover is made by a company called Katch-a-kid. They do pool covers that are amazing. Easy for an adult to take on and off but not so easy for a small child. I like it because most people here do pool fences and they take up your whole backyard, not too mention, I'm pretty sure Isaiah would figure out a way to climb over. No worries with this!
Happy Birthday to you Miss Talisha. Love the Ball Family.
We love all the new bikes. I think I know what is on the birthday list for our kids now.
Post a Comment