Days go by and I keep thinking, "You really need to update your blog!".....and I agree with myself and we move on! Hahaha......but seriously, so much has happened that it's hard to know where to start! So here goes:
The move went well. Ok, it was painful and I hated the packing and the loading and the driving and the unloading (wait, I didn't unload) anyway, and the unpacking and the getting settled....but other than that, it went great!!
It's over and done and we are moving on to the 'living' stage! That stage is lovely! It's just how I remembered it: lazy weekends with no yard work, sitting by the pool watching the kids swim, dinners outside, school uniforms, kids loving their school, kids actually learning at school (ok, sorry but you Oregonians know what I'm talking about here. Our kids are way behind what these kids know!). Life is good! Grandparents are here! Kids are sleeping over at their house! They come over for Sunday dinners! It's fabulous!!
Did I mention the weather??? I love the weather!!! Blue sky every day! Amazing temperatures! I know, I know, it's going to get hot....a lot hotter, but that's ok!!! It's a trade I'm willing to make! It beats the 9 months of rain any day!!
Ok, so that's all for now! I will start updating more often and get some pics on here! But at least you know we are alive and doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Finally...Just kidding.
I can't wait to sit around in the sun of your back yard.
Tari, you did not mention that the kids are even getting along better now that they have more space, better weather and better school experiences. A bit of harmony goes a long way.
Post a Comment